[OM] Re: Macs r us

Subject: [OM] Re: Macs r us
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:21:46 -0400
I purchased Aperture 1.0 for $199 a few months after it came out and
subsequently purchased the upgrade to 2.0 for $99. All point increases have
been free downloads. I think Apple is pretty reasonable, especially when
compared to what Adobe has been doing to us with the Creative Suite upgrades.

Robert