[OM] Re: temple

Subject: [OM] Re: temple
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 07:01:04 -0400
I think Moose 2 is the most realistic looking version but has lost a bit
of the drama of the darker sky of the layers/mask version.  But I had
not previously noted the diminished shadows of that version.  Perhaps
with the shadows restored to the building Moose 2 could get away with a
somewhat darker sky.

Chuck Norcutt