[OM] temple

Subject: [OM] temple
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:04:54 +1100
Hi

Have been digging through my old photos to try to find some keepers
that could be pulled from the rejected pile while practising my PS
skills.  I have never really fully grasped the concepts of masking /
channel mixing, and tend to make it up as I go... really should do a
course some time.

This one was taken with my OM-1 on a FujiColor 160C film which was
seriously dodgy (lesson: don't buy film off *bay).

http://phogra.com/g/v/Temple/

I quite like the B&W results - a bunch of layers / masks went into the
last version to make the temple stand out without affecting the tree
too much.  Looks a bit fake maybe... ahh well... :)

Brent