[OM] Re: A successor to my E1

Subject: [OM] Re: A successor to my E1
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:27:55 +0200
They claim to have achieved this last year at Ames Laboratory, have
a look here:

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2007-01/dl-mft010407.php?light

I think they are still far, far away from producing a real lens (with
an outline
of the hurdles to be overcome in the article) but it's a step in the
right
direction.

I can only imagine the photographic possibilities one day:-)