[OM] Re: verizon blocking

Subject: [OM] Re: verizon blocking
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:15:47 -0400
I'll be doing that next.  On the Verizon email client, the preferences
include a place to list email addresses that you don't want blocked.
It's filled in properly but has not made any difference.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html