[OM] Re: verizon blocking

Subject: [OM] Re: verizon blocking
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:20:58 -0400
John,
  I had the same problem with the provider here at work. I'd call IT and
have them remove the List from the spam blocker list, but inevitably it
would get put back on and no more postings. The solution for me was to open
a G-mail account to receive the List. Works great and has the added benefit
that I can access it anywhere.

Charlie