[OM] FS E-3

Subject: [OM] FS E-3
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11 Sep 2008 15:05:34 -0000
I have for sale an E-3. It was purchased late Dec from B&H (can provide
original receipt). No known issues. Asking $1100 but this is negotiable.

I've sold a few items on the list before and a couple via photo.net (with
a few references there). I'm in the SF area if you wish to take a look at
the camera. Drop a note if interested.

I also have a 12-60 and 55-200 (non swd). Intention was not to sell the lenses
but will consider a package deal for all three items.

Prefer to limit sale to USA. Drop a note if interested.

Alan