[OM] Re: verizon blocking

Subject: [OM] Re: verizon blocking
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:08:32 -0400
Problem may be solved.  I talked to a verizon tech guy and he was
actually helpful.  First he said that he would route mail that verizon
is automatically blocking as spam into the spam folder found in the
verizon email interface (that I never use).  That way, at least, I'd see
if olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx was being filtered by them as spam.  It is.
  He also said he'd talk to another tech guy to see if any mail from .fr
was being filtered. When THEY block it, it doesn't even show up in
mailwasher.
There it was, the first email from the list dropped into the spam
folder.  So far, I have to go to the spam folder and mark it all as "not
spam" but at least I get it.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net