[OM] Re: 5dmarkII

Subject: [OM] Re: 5dmarkII
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 23:20:10 -0400
No looking to gore any bull here.  I was licking my chops at the
preview on DPR and just meandered to the forum for a quicik look during
a hectic day and was taken aback by the venom.  I think some was
directed at the AF/fps  tracking fast objects for birders and sports
photog.  I suppose 5K more for the 1Dx has to do something better.
I'll wait for objective data/ opinions from trusted list members  and
not meander back to the swamp soon.
Mike

One of the primary reasons I bought a 5D is that it not only focuses
fast and
accurately but it also does so in extremely low light..