[OM] Re: 5dmarkII

Subject: [OM] Re: 5dmarkII
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 05:01:53 +0000
One of the primary reasons I bought a 5D is that it not only focuses fast and
accurately but it also does so in extremely low light... and in complete
darkness with the focus assist light on the flash.  If you want to test your
autofocus try it on a dark dance floor at a wedding reception after the DJ has
turned down the lights.  The 5D with a 2.8 lens handles that just fine.

Chuck Norcutt