[OM] Re: e330 question

Subject: [OM] Re: e330 question
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:30:43 -0500
Moose, Richard,

One of the advantages on Elements 6.0 is its image acquisition software.
When I connect my cameras to a USB port and identify them as a data source,
the software starts up, allows me to choose a file name and location for the
images, and, after acquiring the images, asks me whether or not to delete
the images from the camera.  I normally choose "yes" and the camera card is
cleared of images.

I have not formatted a card since I initially formatted them when the
cameras were new.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA