[OM] Re: e330 question

Subject: [OM] Re: e330 question
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:53:38 +0000
If you have no choice you have no choice.  XD cards have no built-in
controller.  The capacity of the card is built into the camera and limited to
its technology.  CF and SD cards  have built-in controllers and card capacity
evolves with the technology of the card and not the camera.  That's why an 8 GB
limit on the E330 is a big surprise to me.  That limit should not be there when
using CF cards.

Chuck Norcutt