[OM] Re: Viveza ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Viveza ?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:23:43 -0300
Yes I was aware of its cost, it was discussed in the June thread.

First I must understand it - I still don't completely understand the use
of masks in PS (need to practice its use and realize when are they
necessary). Before I try to understand the trial Viveza, I must find 15
days with enough free time to play with it. Whatever I learn in those 15
days, will be somehow useful - it was for you yourself, who has much
less than me to learn about digital post-processing.

What if I like it ... well, I like a lot the new Alfa Romeo models, the
159s, and I can live without any of them, specially the blue one ... :-)

Fernando.