[OM] Re: Looking for tips when buying an OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for tips when buying an OM-4
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:32:39 -0400
Or second curtain is out of adjustment, going faster than first curtain?
  To know if curtain has really jumped out of position, fire shutter on
B.  If edge of 2nd curtain bar extends slightly into film plane, that's
it.  Or wind shutter, lift the mirror with your finger.  If curtain
position is bad, edge of bar may be showing at wind side.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html