[OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 03:34:01 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> I prefer the application of Parkinson's Law which in this case would be -
> "If ever there was a time of plenty, the population would expand to exploit
> it - plus 10%."

Now it appears ot me that you are the one blathering inaccurately from
memory. I don't recall Parkinson ever writing about expansion beyond
resources.

A quick check seems to show what I remember.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson%27s_law>

Yes, I have the book somewhere, but the net is quicker.

There, I did it again. I researched with the intent to prove myself
hypothesis correct, not the reverse. Good thing I didn't become an
experimental scientist.

Moose