[OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:47:29 +1000
Moose wrote:
> Why quote Dawkins, when the original, Malthus, is available? I'll have
> to admit, it's as concise a summary of Malthusianism as I've seen.

By an odd coincidence, I was about to say, in response to your "immortal
among us" phrase, that today on Alexandria Bay Beach, a man asked for
directions, and I felt sure I knew him from somewhere. It was Richard
Dawkins that came to mind, but this possibility was significantly
reduced by the woman with him not looking much at all like the wife I
would otherwise have screeched in girlish glee at meeting.

Cheers,
Marc (Doctoring the Tardis)
Noosa Heads, Oz