[OM] Re: Urban Legend Heard at Wallyworld

Subject: [OM] Re: Urban Legend Heard at Wallyworld
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:30:55 -0400
 I'm sorry, folks, but with all this disinformation being bandied about I have
to weigh in. This issue was never a problem using the USB 1 specification. USB
2 causes an acceleration phenomenon which damages the electrons being stored.
They travel at such a high velocity into the chipset that collisions inevitably
occur. These collisions cause the formation of quarks which are formed when
subatomic pieces of the electrons are broken off duriing the transfer. Image
degradation is unavoidable when particles are accelerated to this extent
combined with the resultant dark matter creation.
 As we all know a=dv/dt, where a is acceleration, v=velocity t=time expressed
in seconds, and d is something else. Walmart physicists, and part time photo
clerks, were the first to document this effect and the Fermi Lab has confirmed
this hypothesis CERN is working with Olympus optical scientists to overcome
this degradation.
 I'm glad I have had the opportunity to set you all straight.

Bob