[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:59:09 -0700
On the other hand, the experience of seeing the Rockies arise out of
the plains of eastern Colorado, after all those miles of flatland, is
breathtaking.

I don't know though, I totally enjoyed the Australian desert too--
north of Adelaide on the Oonadadata Track for example, where you can
see a landscape of only flat, red gravel far enough to see the
curvature of the earth--so take my opinion with a grain of salt...:-)

Rob in Seattle