[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:34:01 -0400
My objective is very specifically not to fly.  I want to see all the
ground between here and there.  That doesn't mean I have to see every
attraction but I do want to come away with at least a flavor (the food
too) of all the places along the way.  Traveling 1,000 or 1,500 miles by
car is not unheard of for us but never anything like 10,000.

Chuck Norcutt