[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 04:46:15 -0500
I've  never driven across Montana or Idaho, but I've driven across western
Kansas and eastern Colorado and a good part of NOrthern New Mexico, and it
can be mind-numbing. Imagine going days without seeing much humanity except
truck stops, dog tracks, and chain fast food joints.

You will have a learning experience.

Bill Pearce