[OM] Re: Tele Football shots, was: Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour

Subject: [OM] Re: Tele Football shots, was: Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:28:39 +1000
Perhaps he'd just kicked - oh, no - he's one of the multitude of
referees. Must be using a complex hand and foot signal.
I had IS turned of as I was using a monopod. These mothers aren't too
easy to hand hold for longer than about thirty seconds. I would love
to still have the Hama chest pod I used to use as that would prolly
work well with IS and the foot braced on my ample tum.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx