[OM] Re: OT: F31fd Replacement

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: F31fd Replacement
From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:42:29 -0700
Huh. Actually Bill, sounds like maybe you got a particularly bad F30.
Don't have the LX2 to compare it to, but my F31fd was superb in low
light.

I am looking for a pocketable compact. Ideally anyway. LX2 or LX3 is
about as big as I'd like to go. Well...maybe I should look at the G9
too.

Thanks all. I will report back.

Rob in Seattle