[OM] Re: OT Art images at high ISO [wasF31fd Replacement]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Art images at high ISO [wasF31fd Replacement]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:38:01 -0400
Hmmm.  My memory seems to be getting worse.  As soon as you mentioned
the 5D again I had second thoughts.  I went back and checked and see
that I was actually using the Mynolta A1 at ISO 200.  That's all I had
taken that day not realizing how much time would be spent indoors under
low light.  Well, at least I have a little bit of an excuse.

Chuck Norcutt