[OM] Chuck's 'round-the-country tour

Subject: [OM] Chuck's 'round-the-country tour
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Chuck,

Glad to hear you are finally making the big trip.

I would avoid St.Louis and area at any cost.  That is the biggest dump you will
ever find yourself into, but if you must...make sure you stop at the "City
Museum" which is a fantastic place.  You will thank me to the rest of your
life.  I am not kidding, here's the link:

http://www.citymuseum.org/home.asp

Otherwise watch out for thoz big trucks ready to run you over, press the gas to
the floor as soon as the light turns green, or be prepared to hear profanities
you are not familiar with...Never, ever drive faster than 80 on a 65, even
thats too risky, as the cops are crooked, dont forget, you are a "yankee" and
over there they love to hate yankees.

Last year I enjoyed visiting the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, IL.  You will
be surprised how tastefully the exhibits are done.  Plan on spending four hours
at minimum there.  You can drive on Route 66 in the area, but don't expect
miracles, it is not maintained and the novelty of riding on it has been long
gone...

Ive heard that Kansas City resembles St.Louis in so many aspects...

Never been in the West, but heard good things about it.

Have fun, take a lot of pictures and post them up as you travel if you can...:)

Boris