[OM] Re: Public Service Anouncement

Subject: [OM] Re: Public Service Anouncement
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 05:51:00 +1000
Interesting - Virginia Creeper is a much valued decorative plant here
and in the UK. Meanwhile, Lantana (which someone keeps posting here
with butterflies on it) is a bloody pest in sub-tropical Eastern
Australia.
There's a 'stinging nettle' tree in our rainforests that makes poison
ivy look like a wimp. Stay out of the woods - they bite.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx