[OM] Re: Public Service Anouncement

Subject: [OM] Re: Public Service Anouncement
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:57:03 -0700
Humm, no one talked about heating them up in water, and then eating them, as
is done with the American and European varieties of this family, though they
did mention that for the English version.

IN fact, an old English remedy to get a person circulation going, is to rub
nettle leaves all over them....and you Aussies have the ultimate circulation
improver!