[OM] Re: two threads - one email

Subject: [OM] Re: two threads - one email
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:42:07 +0200
Hmm, strange I posted this reply yesterday, but it never appeared on the
list - I am not so confident using gmail.

Yes, it sort of works like a big fish aquarium. though fish are not allowed

It was started in Austria I believe, you can read more here, if it comes
up with the german page you can switch to English, although if you can
read german there is more information on the german pages

http://www.biotop-natural-pool.com/

IanW