[OM] Re: FS: OM 50mm f/1.2

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: OM 50mm f/1.2
From: "Amin Sabet" <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:57:01 -0400
On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 4:02 PM,  <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Seems semi-reasonable to me.  What says the rest of the crowd?   Bill Barber

Bill,

As the seller, I am obviously biased, but I hope you don't mind me
responding with the rest of the crowd.  I recognize that this isn't
the lowest asking price.  I recall someone selling two of these for
$300 each on list, which I thought was an extremely good price.  To be
frank, I'd rather continue to use and enjoy the lens than sell it at
that good of a price.  I chose a number based on what I paid, what I
generally see them go for, and what it's worth to me to keep the lens.

I've uploaded high res photos of the lens to my Flickr account here ->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/asabet/sets/72157606171474833/detail/

For those not familiar with Flickr, click on the image, then "All
sizes", then "Original" to view at largest size.

Thanks,
Amin