[OM] Re: OT...but photographic

Subject: [OM] Re: OT...but photographic
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:11:16 +1000
I started buying a bit of RB67 gear a few years back.  The price seems
reasonable as long as everything works ok.  Can you borrow and test it
before handing over the cash ?  I wouldn't worry too much about the cosmetic
condition, these machines were mainly used by working pros who just treated
them as tools and expected them to continue working.  The 50/90/180
combination is the "standard" kit and will probably cover all your needs.
You might want to investigate 120 backs (or the 6x8 120/220 motorised back
!) as this opens up a wider range of film stock.  Once you see your first
roll of 'chromes on a light box you'll be convinced you did the right thing.

...Wayne