[OM] OT...but photographic

Subject: [OM] OT...but photographic
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:41:36 +0100 (BST)
Hi all,
       I am VERY tempted by a "trade in" at my local friendly
photographic dealer. He has just taken in in part exchange a Mamiya RB
kit.
The kit consists of : A well used but sound RB67 body with waist level
finder.
An optically sound but cosmetically challenged 90mm f3.8 lens. This
lens has lots of paint missing on F stop ring etc.
A good condition 50mm f4.5 lens
A Very good/excellent 180mm lens.
220 back. another spare back. plus a Polaroid back.
Hoods, 3 focussing screens and other odds and ends.
NO g,tee, cost..what he gave for it £300.00/$600.
I do NOT need another camera BUT......
What do you all think?

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html