[OM] Re: (Wildly OT) Electric heaters

Subject: [OM] Re: (Wildly OT) Electric heaters
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:42:07 -0500
I have a couple of small resistance heaters with fans that I bought to carry
us over when our gas furnace had to be replaced one winter, years ago. On
the 1.35kw setting, one of these will take the chill off a closed room in
about fifteen minutes.  My wife keeps one in our bedroom for use on cool
mornings.

I would not recommend one without the built-in fan.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA