[OM] Re: [OT] VW Airbag System

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] VW Airbag System
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:19:06 -0700 (PDT)

>The Mazda 3 is a fine automobile, I would recommend a different set of tires,
>however, to get the best out of it.  Also, some KONI shocks and you'll be in
>business.

It is, this is the second Mazda we have.  As soon as we got in it, we felt at
home.

What tires would you recommend?  The one it has now are 17in Good Year Eagle
RS-A 205/50.

>One time, I put airhorns in my Dodge Omni. Hehehehe

I remember thoz carz...surprized that all the hw didn't fall off...:)  We were
watching fireworks next to a boat with a horn that sounded like what you would
think the horn on an ocean liner would sound.  I am planning to put something
similar in the Jeep as soon as I get hands on one of thoz Mean Green
alternators...btw, speeking of shocks, the Jeep has Rancho adjustable
ones...yes, with the remote system...:)

>Wow.  That's saying something because in my experience Maine drivers take
>horrid to a whole new level.

We visit Maine at least once a year, but never experienced any of this...The
most memorable story involving driving was ten years ago in Portsmouth.  We
were sitting at a stoplight and next to us stopped a pickup with two guys in
the late teens, very early twenties.  One of them pulled out a bong and started
cleaning it by banging it on the mirror.  The he quickly filled it up and
looked at us (we waz crapping our pants laughin'...)and asked politely "Do you
wanna hit?"

Despite of the statistics, the worst drivers are in the state of Misery IMHO.
There is one particular type of offender...middle-aged man in a minivan.  I saw
once one of those passing another car at the stop sign...

Thoz tractors are monsters.  Do you have in Iowa tractor pulls at fairs?

Boris