[OM] RANT, what rant? [was Joel's dilemma long ago]

Subject: [OM] RANT, what rant? [was Joel's dilemma long ago]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:02:16 -0700
Joel, it's a shame your situation headed the list off in another direction.

I certainly hope you, your mother and your neighbors recover with
relative ease. I was excited to learn that your '93 rebuild plan wasn't
in vain and kept water out of the main floors of your house.

Good luck with the recovery.
Should anyone be interested in Moose's position on any of the rant
contents, I don't know. I dumped them all as soon as the direction
became clear. Hope I didn't miss anything amusing.

A. Peaceable Moose