[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant
From: Scott Peden <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:21:28 -0700
Being taken for a ride, is an understatement, being Gored in the wallet
and gut, is more like it.

This is the same fella who is being financed by the Nuclear agencies to
tout that U-235 and U-238 are clean safe cheap forms of energy, when
they actually cost more then fossil fuel, when ALL costs are taken into
account, and there is still no known way to dispose of the so called
depleted material, which is still hundreds of times more radio active
then it was in it's raw state.

So dispersal of this Nuclear waste is by making military munitions of
it, and spreading it around the world. No one wants is disposed of in
their back yard and water table in the USA, but this will fix
permanently anyone that we go to war with.