[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:36:47 -0400

On Jun 20, 2008, at 7:36 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> none of that casual hypocrisy has ANY BEARING WHATSOEVER on the
> message.

Casual? Casual? Bullshit! Are you saying that words speak louder than
deeds, or that symbolism counts over substance?

If Mr. Gore believes what he preaches, he would live what he
preaches. The fact that he does not means he's a bloody hypocrite. If
I saw him coming I'd cross the street just to piss where he walked.