[OM] Re: New Assessment of M8 by a Pro

Subject: [OM] Re: New Assessment of M8 by a Pro
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:28:12 -0700 (PDT)
I still prefer "MIJ", however even Thailand and
Malaysia have better quality IMO. A good example is
the Tamron 17-50 F2.8. I dont know why Tamron ever
decided to make some of these in China. I could tell
the quality difference just from holding the lens. The
Japanese version feels so much more solid and heavy. I
think Tamron is now back to making them in Japan.