[OM] Re: New Assessment of M8 by a Pro

Subject: [OM] Re: New Assessment of M8 by a Pro
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:19:58 +1000
You'd need wide for up-close in a crowd.
Ricoh GR-D's? You can get them cheapish now they're replaced.
Does 21mm, 28mm and 40mm.   F2.8.
Nice finder available.
Shhots RAW, takes a big flash.
High ISO is grainy but filmish and in those situations, rough is moody.
Unobtrusive, unthreatening P&S not serious look.
I'll have to try it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx