[OM] Re: Festival Photography with an E-3, and Flickr questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Festival Photography with an E-3, and Flickr questions
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:09:22 +0100
2008/6/9 Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Nathan wrote:
>> Hi Ian,
>>
>> I hate Flickr. Your page comes up as the thumbnails. Clicking on one of them
>> brings up a smallish but acceptably-sized image. To see the big size, I have
>> to click on "all sizes" above the image. Then to get
>> back to the thumbnail display requires another two clicks. Truly clunky
>> interface.
>>
> Exactly the complaint I've made more than once before. I think it may be
> an IQ test.

That was my objection too, but hey, it was free and I wondered if a
pro account would be any different.  Using the slideshow on pause
seems to be a better way of looking through a collection, since you
get a bigger picture and, whilst that's still on the screen, you can
pick the next one to look at.