[OM] Re: Festival Photography with an E-3, and Flickr questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Festival Photography with an E-3, and Flickr questions
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:28:57 +0100
2008/6/8 Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Ian,
>
> You have some very nice work here.  I particularly like #852. How do you
> feel about the Sigma 30/1.4?

Money well spent.  I bought it because I like taking pictures in quite
dark places, like the insides of pubs.  With it, the autofocus still
works and I get to use exposure times 4 times shorter than with f/2.8.
I've no complaints about it's optical performance either.

See also http://www.ian955.fotopic.net   particularly SOS2008, AF2007
and Off the Tracks Spring 2007 for more shots with this lens.