[OM] Re: How I did this?

Subject: [OM] Re: How I did this?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:51:37 +0100
Not here, Chuck - 10 secs to display the thumbnails page, 3 secs to display
one of the images, another 2 secs for the hourglass to clear.

Win XP with Firefox is my usual, but to avoid picking up the browser cache
(having already visited the page) I used IE6 for this test.

Ping to the site shows Min 107ms, Max 124ms, Avg 112ms

Mid-Atlantic traffic snarl-up?

--
Piers