[OM] Re: How I did this?

Subject: [OM] Re: How I did this?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 09:32:32 -0400
Actually, I didn't much care for the manipulated image vs. the original.
  I would go back and take a more careful look but the site you're using
to post your photos is so slow and resource hogging that I choose not to
go there anymore.  You must be able to find something better I should think.

Chuck Norcutt