[OM] Re: New scanner and mass scanning projects [was Sixteen Bit Scannin

Subject: [OM] Re: New scanner and mass scanning projects [was Sixteen Bit Scanning and Photoshop]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:30:36 +0800
That's exactly the problem of me, I have too little patience, the E-3 price
dropped $400 just one month after my purchase. For Olympus DSLR the longest
I have waited was E-1, it was half year after available for sales here but
mainly because it was a 5MP and I already had a 6MP Canyon 10D at that time,
it took me some time to find some reasons to justify the purchase :-)

C.H.Ling