[OM] Re: New scanner and mass scanning projects [was Sixteen Bit Scannin

Subject: [OM] Re: New scanner and mass scanning projects [was Sixteen Bit Scanning and Photoshop]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 23:04:00 -0700
C.H.Ling wrote:

> That's exactly one of my senior colleague worry about, he seen some friends
> die shortly after retirement so he will try to do as long as possible :-)

He needs to be finding the next great "thing" in his life before
retiring Something that can really excite and involve him. My father
tried after he retired, and failed.

I'm not as old as my father was when he was forced to retire, but have
already lived many times as long after retirement as he did.

Moose