[OM] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: 1st traditional wedding shoot
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:49:45 -0400
Looks like a job well done.  One wedding I shot years ago was also in a
Catholic Church.  I asked the priest before the ceremony if it was
alright for me to take flash pictures during the ceremony.  He said yes.
  Then during the ceremony, after I took one, the priest stopped talking
to the bride and groom, looked up from his Bible and stared at me.
(Make up your frickin' mind. )

John Hermanson  |  CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net