[OM] Re: OT --preferences for 32" LCD HDTV

Subject: [OM] Re: OT --preferences for 32" LCD HDTV
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 12:13:47 -0600
And don't forget in colour too!

I have a 58* Samsung Plasma that is eye candy to watch, subscribing to
National Geographic and the Discovery Channel is great and almost
makes up for the lack of theatrical content otherwise. I would
mention, in case there is the faintest of interest,  how it is great
to watch sports on too especially  hockey in HD.

Gord