[OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and r

Subject: [OM] Re: Some interesting commentary on sensor size, pixel pitch and r
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:54:53 +1000
IT was a quote from Ken Rockwell but the process of listing removed
the alternate formating that would have indicated that and I was too
lazy to tag it. He was also tongue in cheek as at the bottom of the
piece, he apologises to his infant son.
It's one of those daft but accurate pieces of advice like - "If you
want to be rich, choose your parents very carefully."
Andrew 'ZPG' Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx