[OM] Re: Nikon DX 18-200/3.5-5.6G on film

Subject: [OM] Re: Nikon DX 18-200/3.5-5.6G on film
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:56:14 -0700
That whole mechanical automatic aperture thing was the source of a lot
of vibration with the OMs too. I think it was concluded that it was
the result of the mechanical actuator shaking the camera. Some of the
OMs allowed the mirror to flip and the aperture actuation vibrations
to die down before releasing the shutter, but you might as well do the
aperture adjustment yourself.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA