[OM] Re: Four questions for you experts

Subject: [OM] Re: Four questions for you experts
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:03:28 -0400
When shooting landscape on a tripod and using optimal apertures for
performance (f/5.6-11 for the 50/1.4) I find that the focusing and DOF
scales on the lens tend to do better than my tired old eyes.  That's
even considering that I'm using a 5D with the optional manual focusing
screen.

Chuck Norcutt