[OM] Re: Four questions for you experts

Subject: [OM] Re: Four questions for you experts
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:30:35 +1000
Are you relying on the viewfinder?
I've used a 50/1.4 on both my E-330 and a loaner E3 but only for
static subjects (as in studio product shots) checking focus with the
10x magnification (in B mode on the 330). When I have focussed by
eye, either with the finder or screen, and then checked with the 10x,
I have ALWAYS been a bit off.
I don't think I'd use it for walk-around shots below f8 for that reason.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx