[OM] Re: Four questions for you experts

Subject: [OM] Re: Four questions for you experts
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:14:49 -0700
Richard pointed out a good review ... For some other thoughts ...

If you are printing 20x30 landscapes I would guess you are using a
tripod most of the time. You could probably pick up an E410 fairly
cheap (I haven't had time to watch since the E420 announcement).
Perhaps the delay in buying the E3 would give a price drop that would
pay for the E410.

The wider zoom range of the 12-60 vs. 14-xx may save you the cost of
another lens. You mention a Zuiko 21 so it seems like the 14 wide end
won't satisfy you. The lens will probably keep you satisfied longer
than the body.

Good luck with your choice and upcoming trip.
-jeff